Other News

....Yesterday, scientists for Health Canada suggested that the results of a recent analysis revealed the presence of female hormones in beer, and suggested that men should take a look at their beer consumption.
The theory states that drinking beer makes men turn into women.
To test the theory, 100 men were each fed 6 pints of beer within a one-hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, had to sit down while urinating and refused to apologize when wrong....

Haven't noticed the symptoms above (yet) but I do know that after years of beer consumption, I've become a lesbian... Guys just don't appeal to me at all..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
"mac davis" wrote :

ROTFL ...