other discussion groups?

Hi,
I was wondering where else people read and post about handtools and woodworking on the internet?
Thanks, Peter
http://www.woodcentral.com
Great site. IMHO best on the net

My other home, too.
Not only is there the main forum, much like the wreck, but there is a turning forum, a HAND TOOL forum, and a brand new carving forum.
Also, don't let the idea of moderation put you off. The owner of the site (well known and highly regarded woodworker and publisher, Ellis Wallentine) and his admins operate with a light touch. Much of the ability to do things that way comes from the group of people there, too. They're great.
Charlie Self, David Eisan, Rob Stokes, and Steve Knight post there, too, as well as some other familiar wreckers whom I can't recall just now (sorry).
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Peter:
Most of the new places are now called "Forums". They are web sites that have a moderator and are sponsored by a magazine or wood tool outlet
Google search for: forum, Hand tools, woodworking or various combinations.
Woodsmith Magazine site: http://www.forums.woodnet.net
Wood Magazine: http://www.woodmagazine.com / scroll to bottom of page and look for link to Wood Forums
Rockler has a site, but is almost dead.
HomeWorkshop (published in Canada) magazine: http://www.workshopbuzz.com/forum /
There are several sites for old woodworking machinery, but you asked about handtools.
Phil

Sorry:
I forgot to plug the following site, which is not hand tool focused, but is good for a wood joke now and then:
http://www.pops-shop.net/phpBB/index.php which is the home of Redneck Woodworking Forum. Phil

Radial Saw Forum
http://forums.delphiforums.com/woodbutcher/start
--