Other Bessey item at LV that may be of interest.

Went into my local LV today. Saw the display for the Bessey Bar Clamp sets. Then sitting on the table beside the clamps was a display model for the Bessey 90 degree corner clamp. That's a beefy heavy corner clamp.
$15 CDN I thought it was a good price and grabbed it.
Later I checked; LV does not sell this item online. Rockler and Woodcraft have it advertised at $29 USD.
If you interested, and live near an LV and looking for a corner clamp, it's worth driving over and taking a look.
Pat
I've got one, but have never found a use for it...
Rob
--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

"SawDust" < snipped-for-privacy@home.com> wrote in message
I've got two, and wish I had four. Too bad I don't livenear a store. :-(
P.

Mine might end up the same way. But for $15 bucks, and I have to make a couple of drawer boxes, it might come in handy to hold a corner together in alignment while I mark it or whatever. Might be a handy item for anyone doing picture framing too.