OT: Your ABC'S

Page 2 of 2
It was so good, I printed four copies. Hope I don't have an infringement problem.
Ummm ... Thank You !!! Thank You !!! That was just what I needed after a 9 hr. day. I'll be passing this one along to some others who I know will appreciate it for it's educational qualities (among other things) Did I say Thank You ! =0 ) Lenny

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:27:49 +0000, Jim Mc Namara wrote:

I guess this answers that old question - "got milk?"
-Doug
You really should included a disclaimer that if you sit there replaying it over and over for 30 minutes "THE WiFE" is sure to walk in on you and wonder "what is going on" !
"Lenny" wrote in message:

ROTFLMAO! Kinda captures yer eye . . . don't it Lenny! After I got through the M & n section - I was wonderin' who the hunchback with the X Y &Z's was gonna look like! Figrues that Ms. Z had to be lying back! LOL!
Jums