OT/ Yearly physical.

Page 2 of 2
Douglas Johnson wrote:

:)

And a bit easier than having the Channel 2 News Crew up there. The film crew always want to know if you want to look, which was worse when they didn't have the tv camera. Then they'd shove the blunt end of the hose at your eyeball. Now they can just point at the tv screen and make stupid jokes. "You know what they say about proctologists ... yuk, yuk?. No, and I don't care to find out. It's worse than a waiter asking how the food is just you've stuffed a forkful in your mouth.
BTW, stay away from the guys who make gear changing noises as they round the bend!

Just had that done last week. Total physical and intensive blood check. Doctor called and said I am beyond any help. (because they could not any thing wrong) But Doc.. I am 81

I'm 54. I did not have a physical this year, but did complete a free 5-minute PSA/digital prostate exam with a score of 0.8. I guess I might be dying, but probably not of prostate cancer. If you are over 45, you need a PSA/digital exam once a year to effectively fight prostate cancer. You don't want to know about how this disease is treated!!!

SNIP
It ain't no big deal.
If the cancer is caught soon enough all one need do is eliminate the source.
No prostate = no cancer.
If one is a little too late, one plays golf in the A.M.,gets roasted in the P.M., and sleeps well at night. A month of this burning usually convinces the cancer to decamp.
After this, all one need do is pray for no more treatments. After 5 years of prayer, one is pronounced healed.
Bin there - done that - got the blisters to prove it.
P D Q

Some like it a little "rough", but would never admit it. ;~)
: Some like it a little "rough", but would never admit it. ;~)
Whip him. Beat him. Call him Edna. ~:o)
Dave in Houston

Oh... 'rough'[... I thought you said 'rruff'. That kinda action puts grass stains on your knees... I'm told. . . . Besides, I wouldn't be able to stand the dog's breath.
Oh... 'rough'[... I thought you said 'rruff'. That kinda action puts grass stains on your knees... I'm told.
Nothing like a bad case of carpet burn. . Besides, I wouldn't be able to stand the dog's breath.
Which end of the dog are you on? ~:o))))))
Dave in Houston

...yah, you don't have to walk around front to kiss it, yanno! ;o)
cg