OT: WRX STi

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 10:19:55 -0600, the infamous Chris Friesen scrawled the following:

Yabbut, they're VolksWagons. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! (OK, their diesel is the one thing they've done right.)

Hey, bubba. That's a self-inflicted wound. ;)

LJ, from Sunny Oregon.

-- Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:27:33 -0700, the infamous "CW" scrawled the following:

I'm as worried about the Toyota throttle sticking as I was while hot-rodding my Corvair around, CW.

I've already survived real chemistry sets, holding liquid mercury in my hand, REAL fireworks, shooting big bad guns, sanding and painting with lead paint, riding in cars without seatbelts, bunji bending 30' saplings below the dam, taunting bullies, 20 years of alcoholism, brake dust, exhaust fumes, smoking for 20 years, drinking while driving, doing 150mph in an automobile ('67 split window), driving from San Diego's Lindberg Field to Vista in 19 minutes (about 35 miles) in a '68 Ford wagon, a master cylinder bypass during 70mph braking before a 25mph corner in a Javelin, unprotected sex with a woman (70s & 80s), and 2 years of driving in a recalled Tundra.

What, me worry?

-- Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Please clarify. Was the a time period or was that their ages?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

On Sat, 1 May 2010 08:00:01 -0400, the infamous "Ed Pawlowski" scrawled the following:

OhmyBuddha! TIME PERIOD, TIME PERIOD, TIME PERIOD. I specifically did not say "in their 80s", Ed. Uh uh. No way.

I had a boss once whose fave saying was "I'd do 'er. 9 to 90, blind, crippled or drunk." I thought it was funny, but couldn't relate.

But...if I were offered a million bucks, I might muster up the, erm, length. Then I could afford a stable of Festeringtools!

-- Courage is the power to let go of the familiar. -- Raymond Lindquist

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Reply to
Robatoy

*wiping monitor* =========

There was that comedian with the late night show. the name slips my mind at the moment, who has that classic grey hair joke.

He said, "I found a grey pubic hair today. It wasn't mine."

Reply to
Lee Michaels

"Larry Jaques" wrote

You had me worried, but remember when you looked at a 40 year old and thought she was very old? Today that same woman could really be HOT at 40.

Sounds like a guy I used to work with. He said age did not matter, but there was a 65 pound minimum.

The old ones have the bucks. Put a bag over your head.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

On Sun, 2 May 2010 07:46:31 -0400, the infamous "Ed Pawlowski" scrawled the following:

And a 125 max? Woiks for me. ;)

Many are double-baggers. You put a bag on each of your heads in case one falls off.