OT World War II in HD

There is 10 hours of it on the History Channel this week. I watched one episode so far and it was very good. If you are interested in the history of the war, don't miss it. It repeats at various times. Some never seen movies clips, a lot of restored footage, most in color.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

One of the cable channels I watch, despite the ownership group. I'll check it out, Thanks.

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

I am a history buff. I will check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

Reply to
Lee Michaels