OT: World's biggest Photovoltaic farm in Sarnia

Page 3 of 3
On 10/28/2010 12:28 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Well it's not too often that you go off and say something that I just can't agree with, but you done did it right there pal! I've seen a ton of Red Green episodes and I don't ever recall thinking any of them were unfunny. Maybe not completely hilarious at every step and turn, but certainly enjoyable enough for me to sit through every episode I've ever taken the time to watch, and I don't like to sit still for very long.
Not sure I follow you on the "wrong impression of your nation" thing either... Every country has their buffoons, and I don't come away from the show thinking less of Canada just because Red made some crack about it, which I don't think is all that often anyway.
✖

Oh gawd....I really messed up the subtlety of my tongue-in-cheekness, eh? ....and sorry, I didn't know Red Green was a comedian. <EG> Pat McKenna is funny though...up to a point. Angela and I attend many stand-up shows, sometimes she laugh uncontrollably and I sit there dead-pan, and sometimes it is the other way around.
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 10:28:01 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Add pictures here
✖
On Oct 28, 9:22 pm, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

First class. No laugh track, no need. Very Funny.
Add pictures here
✖