OT: World's biggest Photovoltaic farm in Sarnia

Wiarton, Oliphant area?

Friend's cottage up there - a couple years ago we got snowed in for 3 days.

Reply to
clare

What about Brent Butt and the Dog River guys? (Corner gas)

Reply to
clare

:

First class. No laugh track, no need. Very Funny.

Reply to
Robatoy

Nope. Georgian Bay on a mountain.

Was Wloo. and then Kit.

I am impressed with the snow removal. It frightened us hearing about the amounts due to living in Kit and the residents to snowblow our own street, almost every time.

Coming back from Mexico after a storm a few years back I found large freshly plough snow banks all the way from hamilton aeroport. (another Canuck word we made up...LOL) my street was snowed in and I rammed it only to walk the rest of the street at 4:00 am.

well! CAA won't come and tow you "'cause they might get stuck" until the snowplow comes. The city snowplough won't come until all the cars are off the road. The neighbours blew the whole street and started a trend. I see the plough here more in two days than I did for the whole winter, there. Trouble is I hate starting up the blower three times per day sometimes..GRRRRRRR. Time to retire so I don't have to make up excuses. Work would never believe it...LOL

Friend's cottage up there - a couple years ago we got snowed in for 3 days.

Reply to
Josepi