OT: Woodshop music. Music, not audio gear.

Page 3 of 3

One more I forgot about in my prior message:
Chris Ardoin and Double Clutchin' - Best Kept Secret
djb
--
The moral difference between a soldier and a civilian is that the soldier
accepts personal responsibility for the safety of the body politic of which he