OT - Wood-joy.com

I receive the Dilbert newsletter (yeah, the Dilbert we all know and love) and the latest one had this to say:

"I recently bought a very cool gigantic (almost 5' tall) wooden tennis racket that now stands in the corner of my office. The company that sold it also sells gigantic golf clubs and gigantic baseball bats for decorating your home, office, or clubhouse. "

Pretty cool stuff, but pretty expensive ( the racket is $395)

Take a look:

BTW, you can read the Dilbert newsletter here:

Lee K