[OT] Wish List

[1] Peace on Earth. [2] Goodwill between all people. [3] That sometime during their life every person plant seven trees for those who follow.

Best wishes to all!

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Indeed!

And make 'em Black Cherry...

Thanks and same to you and yours, TWS

Reply to
TWS

Plant one - the birds will plant thousands more.

Oh yes, you'll have to cut down a few trees - cherry doesn't like shade.

Reply to
George

Um... Let's see... 10, 20, 30... Plus the ones at the corner of Depot and Franklin, for the town's "I Planted a Tree" photo op thing. (Photo op for the mayor, who put the shovel into the ground, got his picture snapped, then handed it to an eight year old girl. Stand up guy.) Probably another

10 there. Then... One, two, three, four, five, six, seven more... Eight... Call it another 10. So that's about 50 so far.

Good enough, or should I keep plantin'em?

(Can I have some more property please? Mine is full up. I have something like 48 trees on a 1/3 acre plot. Most of them are understory trees, or short-lived fast growers like willows and birches, but that's a *lot* of trees. Mowing my yard SUCKS! :)

Reply to
Silvan

More than good enough - and yes, keep on planting. (-:

'S lotsa trees to mow around. Ever thought of a Linux-based mower controller?

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Heard about a windoz one but it never finished - too busy downloading security patches.

TWS

Reply to
TWS

Reply to
nospambob

nospambob responds:

Husqvarna produces a robot mower, and, I think, Toro does, too.

Charlie Self "Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." George Orwell

Reply to
Charlie Self