[OT] Wish List

[1] Peace on Earth. [2] Goodwill between all people. [3] That sometime during their life every person plant seven trees for those who follow.
Best wishes to all!
--
Morris

TWS

Plant one - the birds will plant thousands more.
Oh yes, you'll have to cut down a few trees - cherry doesn't like shade.
Morris Dovey wrote:

Um... Let's see... 10, 20, 30... Plus the ones at the corner of Depot and Franklin, for the town's "I Planted a Tree" photo op thing. (Photo op for the mayor, who put the shovel into the ground, got his picture snapped, then handed it to an eight year old girl. Stand up guy.) Probably another 10 there. Then... One, two, three, four, five, six, seven more... Eight... Call it another 10. So that's about 50 so far.
Good enough, or should I keep plantin'em?
(Can I have some more property please? Mine is full up. I have something like 48 trees on a 1/3 acre plot. Most of them are understory trees, or short-lived fast growers like willows and birches, but that's a *lot* of trees. Mowing my yard SUCKS! :)
Silvan wrote:

More than good enough - and yes, keep on planting. (-:

'S lotsa trees to mow around. Ever thought of a Linux-based mower controller?
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

security patches.
TWS
Around 1950 there was an article about a man living in Berkeley, CA that programmed his mower to start, exit its 'garage' then mow the back lawn. Haven't seen what the author expected for homeowners use though.

nospambob responds:

Husqvarna produces a robot mower, and, I think, Toro does, too.
Charlie Self "Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind." George Orwell