OT - Windows Live mail

Oh don't worry... it'll only delete the files in the root directory. He forgot the /S switch.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 15:20:18 -0700, Max wrote:

Toss it. Use Thunderbird instead, or any other free newsreader. Back when I used Windoze I used Gravity or Free Agent, but that was a long time ago.

I'll probably do just that.
Max