OT: Wicked fun.

Page 2 of 2
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 09:49:32 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

To keep it woodworking related, my favorite track was right down the street from CT Wood Group. <G>
Try checking out the R/C jets. Now those are nuts.
SteveP. www.stellarbuilders.net

You mean like this?
http://www.vimeo.com/38597
Sadly, this model was lost a while later, and it actually caused a fire that burned down a house.
I read the specs on this thing. The fuselage, wings, airframe etc., were a one time deal, and each one of those engines are REAL jet turbine engines. You can get a sense of the size of it when the guys are out there spooling up the turbines.
Magnificent.
Robert

Just plain WOW.

Truly neat.