OT: Where can I get flexible arm/gooseneck

I'm looking for plastic interlocking bead style flexible arm stuff, like this:
http://www.pbase.com/image/75246564.jpg
but from someplace like an industrial supply catalog with several options for the mounts at each end. I can find various specialty applications (at corresponding mark-up), but ideally I'd like a magnet at one end and just a plate of some sort at the other so I can stick my own custom mount to it.

Try http://www.moffattproducts.com/prod_flexarms_standard.htm . Moffat Products.
Gordon Airporte wrote:

Your picture looks just like some snap-loc line used for lubrication on metal working tools (lathes, mills). I can't remember the last place I got some, but it was fairly cheap and came with various fittings for 1/8" to 1/4" pipe fittings. You can buy it as bulk lengths or "kits" with end fittings. It holds position pretty well, and I used it to mount an LED on one end and snaked a wire up it (easiest when it's straight). It doesn't do very well with high weight on the free end, but otherwise works pretty well.
--Rick