OT: when hell freezes over

Camping on New Years morning at Lost Dutchman State Park outside of Apache Junction, AZ.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xgfw1kt2lmmc74h/IMG_2676.jpg?dl=0

We had a freeze here on the east mesa in Yuma a few days ago. It was 28 degrees when I got up. I actually wore a jacket that day.
Don't know about Hell, but some friends and I had our annual winter campout in Iowa this year. December 26, close to the winter solstice, shortest da ylight, longest night. Almost balmy this year compared to last year. Low 30s when we crawled into the tents at night. Got down to teens, low 20s in the night. 20s in the morning. Rain, sleet a little during the night. G ood winter campout. I was happy to not have any snow for sledding down the hill. Campfire to keep warm while drinking and eating was good enough.