OT? Wheels or casters for outdoor use?

Hello,
I've been using some 4X4 PT oriented in a triangle shape on the ground to support my snow plow when it's off of the vehicle. The blade of the plow straddles the "point" and the frame rests on the base. This temporary setup works very well and makes it easy for me to either attach or remove the plow with ease. What I would like to do is put them together as a frame and make it mobile as well.
As far as putting the frame together goes, I was thinking about cutting half-laps in the ends of the 4X4 PT stock and assembling them as a triangle.
With regard to making it mobile, I'm not sure about which type of casters or wheels to use for outdoors. I thought about possibly salvaging some old lawn equipment wheels (any pros or cons as to solid vs. pneumatic?) and mounting them on an axle recessed in a groove routed under the base of the triangle and using a swivel type caster on the point.
Any suggestions as to which casters or wheels will hold up outdoors in the rain or snow? Links?
Thanks in advance to those who post a reply here.
Peter.
You might try contacting a few local golf courses to see what becomes of the rental pull carts that they take out of service. Maybe you could find a few of those and salvage the wheels from them.
Lee

something big. Like wheelbarrow tires. I have seen these at the big box stores and many places on line.

Harbor freight has them. Cheap.
Max

People throw out propane grills all the time with perfectly good wheels & axles. The kind of weight you would be applying may require tricycle wheels which are also found on the curb regularly.
Thanks for the replies.
Shortly after my original post I was given a broken leaf blower that has three wheels that I can salvage. One swivel type for the point and two pneumatic for the base.
Peter