OT: whats goin on at my house

Page 1 of 2
well fellow wReckers, for those of you who know, and for those who don't, (hehe) my wife was diagnosed with cancer late last year. biopsy's, long nights with fresh chemo, and countless prayers have, after these long months of my walking the floor, and praying, , ,added to the prayers of God only knows how many of you out there,,,
ITS GONE!!! :) :) :) :) clean bill of health for my bride!!!
thanks to all of you who have been praying for her, and supportive of me as I went through alot of snippy moods here on the wreck. its been one hell of a ride I tell ya.
OBWW, , , now I can get back into the shop and have my mind on WWing, and not feeling guilty about not spending every waking moment with SWMBO! hehe
Traves
remove second .com to reply, , ,
Congrats
message

Traves, that is GREAT news!!
May you both live long and prosper.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03

Fabulous!
Charlie Self
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things." Sir Winston Churchill
Having just gone thru the chemo thing and getting a clean bill of health I can assure you it was the prayers that did it!!!
Congratulations, now go make some sawdust!
Don S.
message

Great news. You made my day, my friend. More blessings on you both.     mahalo,     jo4hn
Good for your wife...... and.... you.
message

Wonderful news!!! Nahmie
Great News! Makes my day.
-- Ed. O. My woodworking projects at: http://www.amiigas.com Remove the NAIL from e-mail to reply
Don't know you, but having been scared with brain cancer at the age of 21(turned out false thank God), and now living with MS I can relate and am certainly very happy for you both.
Good luck and may you have a long life together!!!!!!
message

message

Traves
That's great to hear. I've been through it with my wife a couple times and know the emotions you've been through. Enjoy the time together my friend.
Tom Plamann
message

Great to hear Traves! Now you can turn your prayers toward the woodworking god in time for Christmas :-)
-- Regards,
Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com ------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 5 Reviews: - Ryobi Reciprocating Saw - Infinity Router Bits - Incra Wonder Fence - Veritas Jointer Blade Sharpener - Miller Dowel System ------------------------------------------------------------
Great news!
Twice in my life I was sure I was dying if something didn't change. One time I had a Catholic prayer circle, a Baptist congregation, and my Baha'i community all praying for me. I believe that prayer works.
Thanks for sharing your story.
Lionel
message

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 19:35:35 GMT, "Traves W. Coppock"

EXCELLENT news, Traves. Now go play. <domg>
------------------------------------------------- - Boldly going - * Wondrous Website Design - nowhere. - * http://www.diversify.com -------------------------------------------------
snipped-for-privacy@farmvalleywoodworks.com.com says...

Wonderful, take advantage of every moment of God's grace that he has bestowed upon both of you.
hey hey! Great news Traves, let Dawn know the hole diggin' fool sez g'day and stay well. Climb another rung on ole' Mazlo's little ladder.
cheers,
Greg
"Traves W. Coppock" wrote in message ...

Yay!
Traves W. Coppock wrote:

Great!!!!
Wonderful news Traves! You have the best thing possible to be thankful for this year. Good luck relaxing back in the shop, but be sure to spend extra time with your wife.
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"Traves W. Coppock" < snipped-for-privacy@farmvalleywoodworks.com.com> wrote in
message