OT: what's up Doc?

How can a list be this wrong? I agree with # 1, maybe even # 3, and kind of understand #2 and # 4, they have a huge following, but to find Yogi way down the list is just plain wrong.
http://animatedtv.about.com/od/showsaz/tp/top50chrctrs.htm

What, no Fritz the Cat?
http://dgtweb.nmsu.edu/bgiles/images/page_pics/fritz_cat.jpg
No, Fat Freddy's Cat? http://www.papadisc.com/frisbee/frisorg.htm and
http://www.galerielaqua.de/galerielaqua/IMAGES/Original/original%20art/usa/comic%20book/freakBrothersfatFreddy1973.jpg
at the bottom of the page.
That list is obviously incomplete and skewed.

and Sylvester and Tweety Bird almost as far down as Yogi: I think I thaw some BS here, done by one of the ADD generation (tmML).
Luigi

The Grinch rated higher than Wile E Coyote?? Really?
Re: #2 & #4: Agreed, the ADD generation are suspect as to these being so high on the chart.
Sonny