OT/What Do You Believe In?

Al Gore, Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama go
to heaven (Now that's funny)..
God addresses Al first.. ''Al, what do you believe in?''
Al replies: "Well, I believe that I won that election, but that it was your will that I did not serve.. And I've come to understand
that now.''
God thinks for a second and says:
"Very good. Come and sit at my left.''
God then addresses Bill. "Bill, what do you believe in?''
Bill replies: "I believe in forgiveness. I've sinned, but I've never held a grudge
against my fellow man, and I hope no grudges are held against me.''
God thinks for a second and says:
"You are forgiven, my son. Come and sit at my right.''
Then God addresses Barrack. "Barrack,
what do you believe in?''
He replies: "I believe you're in my chair."
The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from someone else.
--

Never Forget
http://www.gunstuff.com/america-attacked.html