OT/What Do You Believe In?

Al Gore, Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama go

to heaven (Now that's funny)..

God addresses Al first.. ''Al, what do you believe in?''

Al replies: "Well, I believe that I won that election, but that it was your will that I did not serve.. And I've come to understand

that now.''

God th "Very good. Come and sit at my left.''

God then addresses Bill. "Bill, what do you believe in?''

Bill replies: "I believe in forgiveness. I've sinned, but I've never held a grudge

aga "You are forgiven, my son. Come and sit at my right.''

Then God addresses Barrack. "Barrack,

what do you believe in?''

He replies: "I believe you're in my chair."

The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from someone else.

Reply to
ChairMan

Michael Kenefick