OT: What do like on your hamburger sandwich?

I like a slice of tomato and sweet pickle relish. How about you?

Reply to
Joe_Stein

I like mine with lettuce and tomato Heinz 57 and french fried potatoes Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer Well good God almighty which way do I steer?

With (many) apologies to Mr. Buffet. No, not Warren, the other one.....

jc

Reply to
Joe C.

Slice? Naw, gimme a slab o'homegrown 'maiter. Agreed to on the sweet relish. A slab o'onion too. A puddle o'ketchup or if'n I'm feeling rebellious, I'll crack open the catsup. All on an onion bun or potatoe roll. Damn, I miss those buns since I been Sou'beachin' it for the last couple years.

On another note, I suppose technically it is a sandwich though I think the term hamburger stands alone and is understood without the repetition.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

And mustard, lettuce, and a good dill pickle on the side.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I like mine stark raving nekkid. Oh, ok, maybe with a bit of salt.

Reply to
Art Greenberg

Dave Balderstone wrote in news:090320051621246368%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_S.balderstone.ca:

Spicy, brown mustard, preferably Plochmann's. A little Best Foods mayo.

Some really good, crumbly blue cheese.

A slice of red italian onion.

A Kaiser roll, with poppy seeds, toasted.

And, if I'm grilling, I'm gonna mix 1/3 bulk Italian sausage in with the ground chuck.

Amen to the homegrown, heirloom tomatoes. I tilled & prepped three raised boxes in the last 24 hours. The weather here is obviously better today than it is on the Atlantic coast this week. The day is warm, and the compost pile was ready (woodworking content...)

Patriarch, who cares little for South Beach, obviously.

Reply to
Patriarch

But it's gotta have cheese. And bacon. And BBQ sauce! That is all.

Reply to
Steve

Art Greenberg wrote in news:AYKXd.8415$603.2152 @newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Yabbut, waddaya want on your sammich?

Reply to
Patriarch

I like a patty stuffed with butter and cooked medium-well on a toasted buttered bun with mayonaise, swiss cheese, bacon (not too crisp), and castup, with a cold diet pepsi.

Reply to
Bob in Oregon

The only other person I ever heard call it a hamburger sandwich was Colonel Sanders of Kentucky Fried Chicken fame.

Dick Durbin

Reply to
Olebiker

Hambugger. Cooked medium, on a toasted bun with mayo, ketchup, garlic salt, and a slab of onion. Salad on the side please. Oh and skinny fries done crispy with more ketchup and garlic salt. Keeps vampires and just about every other living thing away (except for Bill The Cat who likes me and hamburger done any which way). mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Yep agreed on the DP - you don't want all sugar, bad for ya, yaknow.

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

Cheese, bread, done.

Reply to
Silvan

well with this being a woodworking group>>

i like mine with a little glue, a little sprinkle of sawdust with a slice of beech on the side. Guess you thought this was the food section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
JOEL BLONSHINE

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 21:20:02 GMT, Joe_Stein vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

I always buy mine, so I am used to compressed and fat-glued sawdust. WW content.

Reply to
OldNick

================= Hell of a question in a woodworking NG...almost as off topic as the Truck thread above...lol

But I preferhamburgers over baked ham, Roast Turkey or pork, Chicken or even most steaks...

But I like salt pepper and a 1/4 in thick slice of onion on my Hamburgers..

Bob Griffiths

Reply to
Bob G

Sounds more like a Big Mac.

Reply to
SawDust (Pat)

I WANT 2 ALL BEEF PATTIES, SPECIAL SAUCE, LETTUCE, CHEESE, PICKLES

AND ONIONS ON A SESAME SEED BUN

SIGNED RODNEY ALLEN RIPPY

Reply to
myxpykalix