OT: What are our schools learning

Page 6 of 6
Yeah, let's bring in the Catholic religion into the woodworking discussion.
LOL
That's why voluntary population control won't work. If we're going to control it some sort of compulsory scheme would be required. But first we have to decide whether it *should* be controlled. There's arguments on both sides.

So how it is that the know-nothings breeding results in a static population"?

In his static population scenario it appears that "voluntary population control" _is_ working. Seems to be the way it went in the real world in Japan.
Simple. read the point you dispute.