OT:welllll sort of

Dragster powered by circular saws.

Stay tuned. Festool will hire Herr Schumacher and compete!

Robatoy

Tony is a California boy, the German Schumacher seems to like his tracks with corners. Power tool drag racing is an excellent idea, though. Kerry

Reply to
Kerry Montgomery

would take to make it to the wRec.

Reply to
Swingman

Well, my ISP has Tomlin's Ernestine working the switchboard so I probably won't get your post till tomorrow.

Reply to
Robatoy

Robatoy wrote: : Dragster powered by circular saws.

: Stay tuned. Festool will hire Herr Schumacher and compete! :

idea how they're connected to the driveshaft? And I'm assuming those ar ethe gas-powered version of the saw, so I wonder what's involved in starting the car up and getting it into gear.

--Andy Barss

Reply to
Andrew Barss

ethe gas-powered version of the saw,