OT: We should be thankful................

.............For the attorneys that protect us from dangers of life.

I just installed a couple of little hanging hoops on the back of a Christmas gift I am finishing. They are the little stamped brass hoops with a couple of screw holes. Four in a package, with screws, for $1.25 cents.

No suggested drill bit size. But the back of the card did include a "Caution" advising me to wear proper eye and ear protection, proper tools and not to put them in my mouth.

They taste like crap anyway.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Sounds rather dangerous to me. Please, think of the children. Be sure to add a warning not to put the hoops over your head or strangulation can occur.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Tim Daneliuk

Also "this side toward wall". "Do not eat" they covered.

Reply to
J. Clarke

these idiots should personally give up for safeties sake - reproductive.

Reply to
Swingman

The hoops are about 1/4" in diameter, but the warning is probably appropriate. A child might stick the tip of a pinky finger in one of them.

Reply to
RonB

sarcasm together.

Sad thing is there is probably a serious tool-control movement out there somewhere.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

How about; "Mothers Insisting on Licensing Fools"?

Reply to
krw

This is a little off topic but I just bought a new Toshiba laptop and the warnings are much longer than the directions.

Max

Reply to
Max

The last laptop I bought (Lenovo, two years ago) the warnings were the whole instruction booklet (half dozen languages). There were no instructions in the thing.

Reply to
krw

No problem. This whole string is off-topic.

Not to mention, a little off-balance.

Off-the-wall.

Off-......

Reply to
RonB

It's not off-color, yet.

Reply to
krw

But it may become:

Off-kilter Off-putting Offensive

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

Some, on their "Our Supporters" list, are impressive, too:

South Dakota Overdue Library Book Association Vermont Association of Small Theatre Owners

... to name a few.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

We could discuss the caution labels on prophylactics.

That outta do it.

Reply to
RonB