OT: We hung some signs.

The Christina side of the building doesn't have 'The Look' like the water front.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/BGChristinaside.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/CopperDet.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/BGFrontStrSide.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/CloseupGGFront.jpg
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/Tropical.jpg
Thanks for watching.
Add pictures here
✖

Looks good.
It must have been a lot of work patiently hand carving out that Celtic cross and letters.
I had no idea you were such a Neander! ;-)
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 13, 10:26 pm, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

The blood and the blisters, the endless hours of sharpening.... the shavings all over my plaid shirt, MAN what a lot of work!
Add pictures here
✖

The blood and the blisters, the endless hours of sharpening.... the shavings all over my plaid shirt, MAN what a lot of work!
Oh come on..... CNC job??WW
Add pictures here
✖

.
Yaaa think?
Add pictures here
✖
Robatoy wrote:

Say it ain't so....not after all the ooh'ing and ahh'ing I did!
Bill
Add pictures here
✖

Nice!
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 19:11:25 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Begora, that's a brightass bildin', boy. I'd be willing to bet that the original Masons wouldn't have let ya do that to their work.
That's a very nice sign, Toy. Too bad it's a couple inches too far to the left... ;)
-- The United States of America is the greatest, the noblest and, in its original founding principles, the only moral country in the history of the world. -- Ayn Rand
Add pictures here
✖

Best price to scaffold, tarp, permit and blast it and rework, north of $50,000. So paint it was.
I told them what you said, so they're moving it.
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 06:54:40 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Paint is fine, but the colors they chose were a tad bright, oui?

It's my Quality Assurance eyeballs. What can I say?
P.S: I -was- serious about the alignment, but I doubt you were about their moving it.
-- The United States of America is the greatest, the noblest and, in its original founding principles, the only moral country in the history of the world. -- Ayn Rand
Add pictures here
✖

They WILL be re-hanging the whole thing. They couldn't install a batten on the left side and have it line up with the small batten on top.
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 20:00:34 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

That's what caught my eye. Were the battens covering the joinery of the panels on the building front? If only they'd had you make the sign a few inches smaller...
How much to chop off a couple inches on each side, Toy? <gd&r>
-- Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
Add pictures here
✖

Hey, I just go by the drawings.....even though I made those myself..<G>

We'll just stretch the building.
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 07:15:21 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

I doubt 'er, Biyull. No elbow room, with those other buildings rubbing themselves against yours.

--
Best regards
Han
On 4/14/11 6:17 AM, Han wrote:

What he said. The whole building looks great.
--

-MIKE-

✖
To: -MIKE- Re: Re: OT: We hung some sign By: -MIKE- to rec.woodworking on Thu Apr 14 2011 11:45 am
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/BGChristinaside.jpg > >>
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/CopperDet.jpg > >>
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/BGFrontStrSide.jpg > >>
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/CloseupGGFront.jpg > >>
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/Tropical.jpg > >> > >> Thanks for watching. > > > > NICE!!! > > > > What he said. The whole building looks great. >
I am trying to understand all of this. what is the goal on this building? Changing into a church or what??
--
* Synchronet * The Whitehouse BBS --- whitehouse.hulds.com --- check it out
free usenet!
On Apr 14, 9:16 pm, "Internetking" < snipped-for-privacy@THRWHITE.remove-xy- this> wrote:

Or what. Right answer.
Add pictures here