OT: WalMart Women in Playboy

Page 6 of 6
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 04:12:41 GMT, Mark & Juanita

Count, chickens, hatch. Don't.
LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
WalMart - pffttttt There's some hotties at the local Home Depot that make me want to apply for a part-time job there......

Charlie Self wrote:

SWMBO works at Wal-Mart. She might make a covergirl for Plumpers, or maybe add some fake tattoos and stick her in Easy Rider.
(I'm *so* glad she doesn't read usenet. :)
When I worked there, there were a few that would get your attention. One of them works at Lowe's now.
Well, that lead to some interesting thoughts, but I'll spare everyone. At the end of the day, I never did anything wrong. I just thought about it a lot.
I suppose life is full of these little trials. I could pontificate on this subject all night, but I'd better just let it go.

Hard to say. A pro makeover can do wonders. SWMBO has a friend who is just about as ugly as a person can be without suffering actual deformities, and even she looked surprisingly decent in her "glamour shots."
I figure they give them good makeup, do up their hair professionally, and then airbrush (or these days, diddle the pixels) away all the usual little pimples, moles, and stray ass hairs that normal humans usually have.
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:53:46 -0500, Silvan

Its interesting that you would talk about her that way.
Have a nice week...
Trent
Trent babbles:

What's interesting is that you would add someone else's quote to mine, under my name alone. My wife doesn't work for WalMart, never has, probably never will.
Charlie Self
"Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it." E. B. White
On 24 Nov 2003 03:20:22 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

You need a better news reader, Charlie.
Yer replying and cutting the headers with your replies. Include the headers...follow the number of arrows...and you'll be able to make sense of the posts.
Have a nice week...
Trent

Trent didn't attribute that part to you. Nested quotes, and all:
On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 19:53:46 -0500, Silvan

Its interesting that you would talk about her that way.
. . .
So, he attributed "SWMBO works at Wal-Mart" to "Silvan". He attributes "Just saw the headline" to "Charlie Self".
Kevin
Trent wrote:

FINALLY somebody jumped my case on that. It's about time someone stood up to defend my lady's honor! :)
It's OK. We have lots of mirrors, and neither one of us has any false ideas about what we look like. I could be on that 7-Up truck driver calendar myself. :)
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 01:56:33 -0500, Silvan

I sometimes look in the mirror and ask myself how I was stupid enough to marry someone that said 'yes' when I asked her. And I'm afraid to have her eyes checked!
I deserve better! RIGHT! lol
A buddy of mine recently sent me an email picture...of an 80 year old woman. Everything has sagged...except those silicone implants. lol
Have a nice week...
Trent
Trent wrote:

That's kinda how I feel about it too. I have no idea why anyone would be dumb enough to marry me, but I gave up trying to figure it out years ago.

Thanks for sharing.
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:19:31 -0500, Silvan

Wow, a human BOLO!
- Don't be a possum on the Information Superhighway of life. ---- http://diversify.com Dynamic Database-Driven Websites

Monitor wipes pleeze
Curse you Larrikin
brought forth from the murky depths:

But can she make the tassels go different directions? (Oi vay, bad visuals!)

I've heard women describe it as "lacquered up..." ;-)
John