OT wall paper question

I have a half bath (actually a 1/4 bath soon to be 1/2) in my shop. Actually just a large closet with a commode in it. I have put in a counter(maple and oak butcher block top) and found a small camper sink to fit in it, 6 gal hot water heater and book shelves lining any space that you are not standing in when using it for its intended function. The walls are a mixture of drywall, particle board and what ever the previous owner had around to put them up with. To improve the appearance of the area I sprayed the walls with sealer and took a Rockler catalog and glued the pages to the wall to form wall paper. Worked great, looks good, and if you make a mistake just slap another page over it and no one knows the difference. One catalog just about did the job but I have a little area left over still to do. Any suggestions on which catalog to use, I am out of Rockler but just got a new Tool Crib, Lee Valley catalogs are out as I don't want to droll too much when I am it there.
Don't be afraid to droll(sic) in the bathroom (whatever that is). Tom >Subject: OT wall paper question

Someday, it'll all be over....
On 30 Oct 2003, Sweet Sawdust spake unto rec.woodworking:

The Harbor Freight catalog wouldn't make very good wallpaper, but it is perfectly suited for the other kind of 'paperwork' that you would attend to in there.
scott snipped-for-privacy@fastmail.fm says...

Probably not even good for that; I'll bet it clogs up the works. :-(