OT: "Walking In Jerusalem" - Ricky Skaggs Version

I am sorry to interrupt but I need to find this tune for a video that I am working on.
I had it on tape but the tape is hosed.
iTunes does not show it.
It has an awesome intro that I want to use.
Regards,

You sure that was Ricky? I'm getting nothing...and I snoop well!
Youre not thinking Pilgrim's choir? (Wagner?)

Diamond Rio, Tracy Lord, Bill Monroe

LMAO...Tracy BYRD,,,,(shows you where my mind is at...)
tracy lord?
Regards,

Okayokayokay (in my best HowieMandell).. I wanna find this...*panting* I love Ricky, dude blows me away.. and if there's stuff out there that Tom likes..I want it..HEAR ME???? I want IT!!!
"Tom Watson" wrote in message

Tom,
I have it ... Ricky Skaggs/Boone Creek, 1977. Let me know if you still need it. You have my cell number.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08