OT: Waay OT: Toenails

Page 2 of 2
On Mon, 3 Aug 2015 15:38:24 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

It's telling that you feel the need to read a thread that offends you so.
On Sunday, August 2, 2015 at 8:58:07 AM UTC-5, John McCoy wrote:

LOL. The hypochondriac approach: To narrow the scope to a single circumstance/condition/symptom and declare "no hope".
There's been times, when in the woodshop, I go for a beer and discover there's none, hence I can no longer do any (viable!?) woodwork.
Sonny

When I did drink, the fact of going for a beer meant that I was no longer going to do any viable work (sweep the floor, maybe).
On 8/1/2015 1:00 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:

It's the same as the nails on your fingers......the nails on the predominant hand grow faster. At least what I have understood most of my life.
On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 21:06:07 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

Could it be that you wear (break?) the nails more on your dominant hand?
On Sat, 01 Aug 2015 20:54:23 -0400, Meanie wrote:

Never noticed that. Now I'll have to keep an eye on it :-).
The only reason my right foot would be dominant would be kick starting the motorcycle :-).