OT: Waay OT: Toenails

It's telling that you feel the need to read a thread that offends you so.

Reply to
krw

I just pushed the left button on my mouse and, holding it down, passed it over the above sentence. That "selected" it and "highlighted" it. When I clicked on reply all that got transferred to the reply window was the highlighted text and the when and whom line.

If you mean I didn't physically run a highlighter pen over the screen then you're correct :-).

I'm using the Pan newsreader under Linux. Under Windows I would use Free Agent.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Look, if you want people to trim their posts, ask them to trim their posts. Going on about "highlighting" is an irrelevancy.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Then it's a shame you brought it up!

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

You're the one who was going on about how I should "highlight" something. Are you having a senior moment or just being a pain?

Reply to
J. Clarke

Compltetly back on topic sort of..... but it is OT still.

Reply to
Markem