OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

Page 9 of 9

I must have missed it Peter Jennings went off about Iraqi prisoners being killed by American soldiers. Care to provide proof to support your allegations?
To date, I know of no American soldier brought up on murder charges. To date, I've not heard Congress grill Rumsfled on anything other than the naked pics.
I won't do your homework for you. You made the claims, now back them up.
And stop equating a brutal beheading with prisoner abuse.
--
Regards,

Rick

(Remove the HIGH SPOTS for e-mail)

Ok, I'll do your homework for you:
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/WNT/World/Iraq_abuse_death_040507-1.html
And this is just the beginning.

<snip>
Rick,     Thanks for your post, and I respect your reasons. Certainly the second reason. You've given me some things to ponder, but I don't think I'll make an effort to view the video as I've seen enough violent death and dismemberment for one lifetime.
We do need to remember. We do need to be outraged. We do need to recognize this as what it is. Not resistance to an occupying force. Not the death of a soldier in battle. In short, it's nothing that can, in any way, have a shred of honor attached to it. Simply put, it's the heinous and cowardly murder of a completely defenseless man.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA
snipped-for-privacy@onemain.com says...

Agreed Tom.