OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

Page 7 of 9

Purity? So far no traces have been found.

False.

How could it be irrelevant? You advocate for it and then dishonestly refer to yourself as something that you clearly aren't, going so far as to cite anti-libertarian propaganda journals. One, I hear referred to alternately by libertarians as the Neo-Con Review or the Nationalist Review.

Hey, you can't even get the little words right. Your utter perversion of law and the definition of spy is sad and silly at the same time.
-snip-

It would depend entirely on the tactics used. If I targeted the civilian population, yes, I would be a terrorist. If I ambushed military patrols, attacked military depots/installations, then I would probably be an irregular or "guerrilla" soldier. And yes, I do consider the "strategic bombing" of WW2 carried out against population centers by both sides to be "terrorist" activities. I note that most military historians have concluded such raids had absolutely no effect on the outcome of the war.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

So you don't cotton to the notion that they (al-Q) have had the last year to get a foothold in the country once Hussein's strict oversight was removed?

The beheading. Particularly considering that it's the only one of the three that _actually_took_place_.
-snip-

Well, you said something I agree with. It IS all evil. But left unsaid is that the universe cares not one whit about the human race or the life of any individual member of it. If uncaring is a measure of evil, then the universe is an evil place to live.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA
I agree with you.
It should have been a bigger bomb.
Kill them all.

he
this

What detainees were beat to death?
"Anonymoose" <Ihatespam> wrote in message

He probably means American civilian contractors that were detained by Iraqi militants.

Iraqi militants.
No, I'm not referring to the four mercenaries hired by the US. I'm talking about Iraqis in US or British custody. I responded to this in another post, and it you DOGS you'll find plenty of information about the beating deaths. It's even being reported in the US media.

(snip)
20 bucks says it's a .scr, an .exe, or another virus-transmitting format.

I won't take that bet.
Dave Hinz wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:

I will. It's a wmv. It's available on a number of sites, that one has a corrupted copy. DO NOT watch this if you aren't used to seeing people killed or have any PTSS problems, it'll bring them back in a hurry. 5MB, about 4 1/2 min long and not very good quality, but you'll see and hear everything you need to.
Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:

Not bad! What better idea would there be to get Americans to download viruses than to give them something they absolutely HAVE to see?
Agkistrodon

Bah. It's a Windows thing, not an "American" thing. My computers would be remarkably unimpressed by any such thing. Oddly enough, I've got no feelings of "HAVE to see" about the video either. Maybe you're wrong on, oh, all counts?
Are you here for woodworking, by the way? I don't recall seeing your name in any on-topic posts.
What I meant was that the publicity about the video was going to suck a lot of Americans into downloading it... maybe because we're Americans.

Yes... I'm an amateur and have been making sawdust for about three years now and preparing for retirement after 30 years with the US gov as an "Environmental Scientist." I am sick and tired of many of the things I used to like to do... stuff like working through all the problems in a calculus book for the fun of it or following the dinosaur to bird controversy (evolutionary biology was my real field) .. but now I find that I just don't care about that any more.
I have posted a number of questions and answers vis-a-vis the real subject of this group. Sometimes people get going on things that get their danders up - like this crap about Iraq, terrorism, and killing each other. It ain't about that. It's about what kind of blade makes the best cut in ebony or what is the right speed to push pine through a 3 hp table saw set up with a 10" combo blade.
Agkistrodon
"Agki Strodon" wrote in message ...

now
<snip>
ahh! I'd been wondering why the serpentine reference. I had wondered if maybe a college kid troll was hinting at a poisonous mouth to be wary of, glad that's not the case, we're over-quota for trolls at the moment.
cheers
Greg (who happens to think American snakes are kind of wussy. Our inland Taipan can reputedly kill a 100 people with one bite - how's *that* for a big mouth!)
Inland Taipan Taipan Death Adder Tiger Snake Black Snake Brown Snake Hoop snake ;-) Trouser Snake ;-)
Then, there're the spiders...

I did my dissertation on _Crotalus viridis_ but someone already had that name.

inland
Well, who knows what the rankings really are. I've seen _Bungarus_ ranked above _Pseudonaja_ and _Oxyuranus scutellatus_ but someone seems to be missing ranking the island endemics like _Bothrops insularis_ (which is also quite potent).
My wife (er...ah... estranged wife because she's...well, forget that), is an expert on the biochemistry of bungarotoxins and crotoxins. I was a parasitologist and evolutionary biologist. Maybe I wasn't as good as Stephen Jay Gould at the time but I'm better than him now. Nyuk, nyuk!
Agkistrodon

lol Oh Man, that is like really cruel. I was very saddened to hear of his death. I am no scientist by any means but he was such a great spokes person for evolution in face of fundamentalism attacks.
<snip>

Yeah, show us the reality out there, show us the way, master.
Humbly your student, H

This doesn't belong here you asshole. You're scumbag for trying to capitalize on this horror. Do you like the attention you're trying to get with this crap? Go drown yourself in toilet.