OT-VIDEO of AMERICAN BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS

Page 6 of 9
On 14 May 2004 10:17:15 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com (Agkistrodon) wrote:

I really do not like to participate in this thread, but many seems to forget or ignore the endless killing, target killing, humiliation and YEARS suffering of Palestinian in the West banks and Gaza Strip.
Are Palestinians also human like us, has father, mother, son or daughter too? Should they be treated like animals? While the "settlers" continue to expand "settlements" while "talk" going on. We could go in there and end their misery once and for all or let the Israelis and Palestinians destroy themselves without getting us in endless troubles?
Should we not stop and rethink what we did that make them hate us so much that life aren't worth living?

No, we shouldn't. What in hell makes it OUR fault, when THEY blow up innocent civilians?
Tim for President!
On Sat, 15 May 2004 13:30:44 -0500, Anonymoose <Ihatespam> wrote:

He's got my vote, but I don't think he's stupid enough to want the job
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA
Anonymoose wrote:

lol - sorry I wasn't born a US citizen. Unless they change the law, I can't be President. If they do change the law, then its me against Aaaaaanold :))
Tim Daneliuk wrote:

Oh, and BTW, I am completely OPPOSED to changing this law. It's there for a good reason. Naturalized citizens ought not to be eligible for the highest political office in the land... Then again, a good many of the US-born citizens who have (and are currently) running for office have no business there either, but that's a story for another day ...

Weren't Washington, Jefferson, Adams, etc. born other than as US citizens?
I think that Van Buren was the first one born after the Revolution.
Maybe that provision was written into the Constitution at a later date.
It's sorta funny, though.
Regards, Tom.

Yes, but the Constitution provided for that. (see below)

Correct. John Tyler was the first one born after the adoption of the Constitution.

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States." [U.S. Constitution, Article II, Section 1, clause 5]
On Sat, 15 May 2004 21:39:28 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Cool. Thanks, Doug.
Regards, Tom.
On 14 May 2004 10:17:15 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com (Agkistrodon) wrote:

Oh yeah, it had such a level of enlightenment that the only surviving Christians or Jews in the Islamic countries were either second-class citizens or slaves. It was so enlightened that the once-Christian Egypt had its library in Alexandria burned and any Jews or Christians killed or converted. Very enlightened indeed.

With the exception of the Inquisition, which many would argue strayed so far from Orthodox Christianity as to make associating those actions with Christianity unreasonable, Christianity has never advocated the use of force for conversion.

Haven't read any of the books as they are not actually orthodox doctrine regarding the end times. However, I seriously doubt that these books advocate the sending out of believing children with explosives strapped to themselves to blow up infidels.

On Sat, 15 May 2004 03:28:04 GMT, Mark & Juanita

remember the crusades? every muslim in the world does....
snipped-for-privacy@igetenoughspamalreadythanks.com wrote:

Yes - they remeber a very politically sanitized version of it. The true history of the Crusades is somewhat more complex:
http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/comment-madden110201.shtml
Tim Daneliuk wrote:

Thanks for posting.
-- Mark
Mark Jerde wrote:

You may also find these interesting ...
http://www.tundraware.com/Ammo/CurseOfLarry.txt http://www.frontpagemagazine.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?IDF86 http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/2002/09/orourke.htm http://www.firstthings.com/ftissues/ft0204/public.html#plain

exactly OBL's philosophy.
On Sat, 15 May 2004 13:28:24 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@igetenoughspamalreadythanks.com wrote:

You are exactly right. Which brings us to the question. Who defines "evil", what is that definition, and if I don't like your definition, what do I do about it. And I've kinda got a feeling that therein, or somewhere close by, is the root of the current conflict. (Which conflict? Take your pick.)
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA
snipped-for-privacy@igetenoughspamalreadythanks.com wrote:

Another bit of genius analysis and oversimplification...

No, UBL's philosophy is to kill anyone that _disagrees_ with you. Mine is to kill the terrorist who do violence against you (or credibly threaten to do so). I am more than happy to coexist on the planet with any form of Islam, including radical Islam, so long as they do not use force and threat to shove their views down everyone else's throat in the attempt to create a global Islam state. If UBL had gotten up and denounced the West loudly and done nothing else, there would be no issue.
I believe the cost is up to $200 billion.
Renata
On Fri, 14 May 2004 04:09:45 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Barss

Nothing in your fascist diatribe is remotely libertarian.
p_j wrote:

Gee, I'm sorry. I guess I missed the part where you got annointed as the arbiter of Libertarian Purity. And oh, BTW, "facism" has a very specific political definition (the alignment of private sector business with a totalitarian government) which is of no relevance in this discussion.
Next time, get someone to help you with the big words ...