OT- Veterans Day

To all of you who served and those that did so in the distant past, I am forever in your debt. Thank you.
basilisk

You're welcome. Thank you for remembering.
Max
"basilisk" wrote:

--------------------------------- Aren't we all or at least should be.
Lew
As a Vietnam era vet - I want to wish all veterans a happy Vets day. Thank you for your sacrifice and service.
For all Marines - Happy Birthday! Semper Fi!
MJ

My deepest thanks as well.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Answering for my wife who does not read Newsgroups, and is retired Army after 20+ years - thank you for remembering.
Gimp
I just returned from vacationing in DC. October 30th the Marine Marathon, 26 miles, was run. Two of my nephews, one a marine, ran the distance. The marathon is one of the events for the benefit of Fisher House, the facility to house families (free of charge) of injured soldiers during the solder's hospital stay. Fisher House is for any service branch. Many other organizations participated and were represented in the marathon and contributed to the benefit. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole affair.
Addendum: Later, I spent time at my sister's, in Troutman, NC. Built a garage storage cabinet for her, while there, among other chores. It was a good vacation.
Sonny
In typed:

Thanks much from the Naval Air Force and all branches of the services.
In typed:

In typed:

Don't know what I did, but this post is/was obvously not from me. Must've typed with my palm someplace. Apologies.
Twayne`

Ditto, ditto, ditto!
Norm