OT- Veterans Day

To all of you who served and those that did so in the distant past, I am forever in your debt. Thank you.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

You're welcome. Thank you for remembering.

Max

Reply to
Max

--------------------------------- Aren't we all or at least should be.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

As a Vietnam era vet - I want to wish all veterans a happy Vets day. Thank you for your sacrifice and service.

For all Marines - Happy Birthday! Semper Fi!

MJ

Reply to
MJ

My deepest thanks as well.

Reply to
Nova

Answering for my wife who does not read Newsgroups, and is retired Army after 20+ years - thank you for remembering.

Gimp

Reply to
Gimp

I just returned from vacationing in DC. October 30th the Marine Marathon, 26 miles, was run. Two of my nephews, one a marine, ran the distance. The marathon is one of the events for the benefit of Fisher House, the facility to house families (free of charge) of injured soldiers during the solder's hospital stay. Fisher House is for any service branch. Many other organizations participated and were represented in the marathon and contributed to the benefit. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole affair.

Addendum: Later, I spent time at my sister's, in Troutman, NC. Built a garage storage cabinet for her, while there, among other chores. It was a good vacation.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Thanks much from the Naval Air Force and all branches of the services.

Reply to
Twayne

Reply to
Twayne

Don't know what I did, but this post is/was obvously not from me. Must've typed with my palm someplace. Apologies.

Twayne`

Reply to
Twayne

Ditto, ditto, ditto!