OT: Vancouver, BC Help

LOL - It _was_ a joke...

Reply to
DG

Funny how that often works out... Never been there, perhaps in the future - lots of places I'd like to see, but too little life and money to do so. Ah, well...

Reply to
DG

I know that. I only commented because I'm relatively familiar with Church Street. I live at the very top of it. Every year when they have the gay pride day parade, it marshals on the street right below my apartment. The vet I take my cat to is located on Church Street and the nearest beer store to where I live is on Church Street.

Reply to
Upscale

More likely the entire street will come out to be 'tested'.

Pete :)

Reply to
cselby

Sorry, you were so deadpan I didn't know...

And as for the parade, I sure bet it's colorful. And it beats the sites I saw in Tampa, FL on Kennedy Blvd at 3:00am. 8-10 year old boys dressed in shirts and ties, being pimped out by/to God only knows who/what.

And by the way, Jimmy who?

dgg

Reply to
DG