OT: Vancouver, BC Help

Page 3 of 3

Michael Daly said:

Funny how that often works out... Never been there, perhaps in the future - lots of places I'd like to see, but too little life and money to do so. Ah, well...
Upscale said:

LOL - It _was_ a joke...

I know that. I only commented because I'm relatively familiar with Church Street. I live at the very top of it. Every year when they have the gay pride day parade, it marshals on the street right below my apartment. The vet I take my cat to is located on Church Street and the nearest beer store to where I live is on Church Street.
Upscale said:

Sorry, you were so deadpan I didn't know...
And as for the parade, I sure bet it's colorful. And it beats the sites I saw in Tampa, FL on Kennedy Blvd at 3:00am. 8-10 year old boys dressed in shirts and ties, being pimped out by/to God only knows who/what.
And by the way, Jimmy who?
dgg

More likely the entire street will come out to be 'tested'.
Pete :)