OT - Useful iPhone / iPad App?

Hello,
I thought that perhaps some of the iPhone / iPad users here might find this interesting. As I own neither of these devices, I'd be interested in hearing feedback from those here who do. The usual disclaimers apply. No affiliation, etc.
From the little that I know about the app, it would be nice if a dimensioned photo could be imported into SketchUp.
http://bigbluepixel.com/photo-measures /
Peter.
On 11/9/2011 2:43 PM, Peter Bogiatzidis wrote:

I think Leon has "My Measure" for his iPhone. I use an iPad and don't like the resolution for most apps that are made for both, so would also like to hear specifically how this one works on the iPad.
In regard to SketchUp, the best iPad 3D viewer I've found so far is "Cubits":
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cubits/id382334969?mt=8
The resolution is excellent, the panning and orbiting is smooth as silk on the iPad2, and it works with DropBox.
(the remark of one of the commentards about the edge lines not showing up is most likely because of operator error, I've not had problems with that at all).
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 11/9/2011 4:05 PM, Swingman wrote:

Yes I use My Measures, it comes in a Lite version for free or the $2.99 version.