OT: (US) Corporations are powerful entities

Page 5 of 5
On 10/22/2012 2:26 PM, Just Wondering wrote:

Depends.
Is this a union shop?
On 10/22/2012 3:51 PM, Richard wrote:

Not possible. I'm both the only management and the only rank-and file, and management can't join a union. But what does that have to do with whether my corporation is powerful, "perhaps too powerful"?
Just Wondering wrote:

If you're running under 50 Amperes, then you're not too powerful.