OT: Updated meaning of Fathers Day and Mothers Day

Today a friend told me the true meaning of Fathers day and Mothers day.

Fathers day is to give thanks to your dad for having sex with your mom. Mothers day is to give thanks to your mom for not swallowing you.

Jim P

Reply to
Jim P

"Jim P" wrote in news:NI- dnX4sBNlQJbLXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

My goodness, that's funny, when you're 13 years old. Does your mom know you are using the computer?

Reply to
Elrond Hubbard

Makes you wonder who is more childish. The original poster or the person that "has" to reply to it.

Reply to
Jim P

Jim, you had your knuckles rapped for posting juvenile 'humour'. Suck it up, regroup and try again. It would help if you grew some balls instead of playing with them all day. Funny is funny, what you posted wasn't.... so we're just trying to help you along by pointing that out to you.

Reply to
Robatoy

That was about all you needed to say....but.....

Another fine example.

As in suck it up and move on without having to try and prove "yourself" on usenet? Some people just have to reply everything they read, don't they?

Sigh///

Reply to
Jim P

They seem to....