OT Unfamiliar term

Got an email today with the term "south of the Manson-Nixon line". Since Manson and Nixon both lived in CA I assumed they meant southern California.
--
 GW Ross

 Don't worry about the future, sooner
On 4/11/2013 5:12 PM, G. Ross wrote:

I remember studying that in US History class..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mason%E2%80%93Dixon_line
Leon wrote:

But look at the spelling--MANSON-NIXON not Mason-Dixon.
--
 GW Ross

 Don't worry about the future, sooner

Ohhhhhhhhh.
LOL
Ok I do not remember studying that in school.