OT - Tubing Supplier

Does anyone know of a website that sells nickel plated, stainless steel, or aluminum tubing?
I am designing a master bedroom furniture set that incorporates tubing into its design. I need to find a supplier so I can find specs on the tubing.
Most of what I seek is under an 1 inch OD. I would prefer a brushed nickel finish, but I'll try to make whatever I find work. I can't find any local suppliers, and numerous google searches turned up a ton of manufacturers, but no retailers. I don't need a truckload.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Rick

Once again, it's McMaster-Carr (www.mcmaster.com) to the rescue. They show a 304L stainless (I doubt you care if it's 304 or 316) in a 1" OD in a 6 foot length for $39. Personally, I'd go with 1" OD titanium for $50 for 5 feet. If you want to bring the cost down, you could go with a 1" OD aluminum in a 6 foot length for between $10 and $15 depending on how thick you want the wall.
I doubt any of these are going to come in a brushed finish like you are looking for. You might have to come up with something with a wire wheel to make your own brushed effect. Good luck.
todd
Try a boat place. West Marine or Overtons should have 3/4 and 7/8 in aluminum or stainless
Or, if you're on a budget you ould look at an electrical supply store. Conduit works really great for bars in horse stalls. Come to think of it, someone who sells stall materials should have some of this tubing you're looking for as well.
Kevin