OT: Totally

Page 2 of 3

John B said:

LMAO - 18 out of 20
and I think number 18 are man-breasts on a drag queen.
Greg G.
Greg G. wrote:

Really? Did you date him?
dave

How would you know??? ???? ????
16 outta 20.
I just went by what I liked and didn't like.
"Fool me once....."
John B wrote:

I missed 4, and I sure enjoyed the test! :)
dave
John B wrote:

Is it okay to take a "practical" before the exam?
er
--
email not valid

You must be one of those people that prefers the hands on approach, eh?
On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:12:54 GMT, John B

18 of 20.
But then I spend a portion of every day at http://www.voyeurweb.com
And I'm not ashamed to admit it.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
John B wrote:

17 of 20, and IMHO #15 should sue for malpractice.
--

FF

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:12:54 GMT, John B

I didnt take the test! just looked a lot!!! my scroll finger is too sore to get to the shop now! BTW Who gives a s@@t whats real? they are all real on the outside. whats inside doesnt get tasted anywho! lmao...
skeez [ whos scroll button is stuck in the up down position ]
skeezics wrote:

You remind me of a fraternity brother..."What do you mean, fake breasts? If I can TOUCH 'em...they're REAL."

It took me quite a while to get past #12 but eventually did. Scored 17! See you guys later, I'm going back to #12 for a while.
16 out of 20!
--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/index.htm

17 out of 20!

Thanks for the entertainment.
19 correct out of 20. # 9 fooled me.
18 out of 20 #2 and # 9 fooled me. Thanks for the test. Jim

John B wrote:

17/20 most were pretty good anyway.
--
Thank you,

I used SWMBO as a calibration standard.
Got it right 2 for 2.
Never did get around to the test again.
"Robatoy" wrote in message

LOL ... mine made the mistake of coming up behind me to look over my shoulder, with the expected results.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05
Swingman wrote:

So how did it feel to be slapped up side the head? :)
Dave