OT: Tools for Sale

Page 1 of 2

All,
I am gearing up for a huge woodworking machinery sale. I have many woodworking machines that will be listed for sale. Don't expect distress prices, but all machinery is in very good condition. Includes turning tools, hollowing tools, DVD's, books, SuperNova chuck, Jet MiniLathe, Unisaw, Bandsaw, grinders, 1.5hp dust collector, PC plate joiner, PC router, Bosch jigsaw, etc.
I will be posting a link with photos and information at a later date. Must be picked up locally in the Atlanta, GA area - NO shipping.
Greg G.
You are such a tease!

Or a practiced salesman. Get the clients hyped up and then let 'em have it.
Upscale said:

Don't care for salesmen - and certainly don't employ their techniques. Simply a Heads-Up while I compile the list and photos for anyone interested. I've been posting here for many years, so denizens should be well aware that I am not a spammer or salerep for a company.
Want divisiveness? Look to your local County/State/US officials.
As for me, I am simply removing myself from the stinking fuel-screw hole I find myself living in with a cheating woman, and a wholly corrupt judicial system with an unwelcome personal agenda of criminal cover-ups.
Know how to tell when a lawyer, a judge, or a woman is lying? Their lips are moving.
Greg G.
Gee you must be going thru a divorce. Been there done that and lost the tee shirt. It will get better after she is gone believe me. Hope there were no kids involved if so it will get better after they reach 18 yr old. Hang in there.
wrote in message

it.

That is one powerful sentence. I hope that it gets better for you
Greg G. wrote:
> Don't care for salesmen - and certainly don't employ their techniques.
Gentlemen, gentlemen, remember one thing.
SALESMANSHIP is the world's oldest profession.
After all, if Adam hadn't got that first order from Eve, none of us would be here.
Lew
Lew Hodgett said:

Yea, Lew, you're right - it was a typo. That should have read, "Don't care for Lawyers"
But there is one "order" from "Eve" I could have done without. And believe it or not, this has nothing to do with a divorce!
Cheating women are par for the course - I've stopped expecting any better. I've left GA and am posting this through my servers via VPN. That's why I don't have a consolidated list of tools and pictures yet.
While mushrooms may prefer to be kept in the dark and fed a load of dung, the human reaction is an absolutely tortured existence.
You'll find out what that means momentarily...
Although I am sorely tempted to post the story here, I will not at this time. It is, however, a watchdog timer tick away. Suffice it to say that it involves conspiracy, arson, attempted homicide, fraud and judicial misconduct reaching to the state supreme court.
The 20 year puzzle must now be solved.
Greg G.

Holy crap. That sound like a freakin' movie, man. Can we get an advanced copy of the script? Geez, I hope it all works out for you.
Pete Stolz wrote:

I was thinking the same thing - sounds like a made for TV movie.
Pete Stolz said:

Thanks. Apparently a bunch of crackers missed class during Shakespeare Week. Particularly, The Taming of the Shrew. Go figure... ;-)
Greg G.

Does that actually have to be sold???

No only bought.

Greg... Sorry things aren't going well for ya right now.. hope they get better soon...
In the meantime, I think you have to learn to stop holding back and tell us how you really feel.. *ducking behind bench*
Mac
"Greg G." wrote in message

Aw Greg ... what the hell, buddy??
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05
Swingman said:

Hey, Swingman,
Check your email. A rather lengthy message was sent. Assuming the three year old email addy is still good...
Thanks,
Greg G.
"Greg G." wrote in message

Got it ... still finding it f&&^%ing hard to believe in some ways, and in others, not hard at all ... hold out for a bunch on the movie rights and hope someday, somehow, a _bunch_ of ass is suitably busted.
ITMT, keep yer chin up ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05
Swingman said:

Thanks - I find it all rather unbelievable as well. But there it is. I've been looking over my shoulder so long I lean to one side. :-\
Really wishing I had met you guys at the WW show. Could have used a change of scenery. Didn't even go the Atlanta WW show, for obvious reasons.
Greg G.
On 4/3/2006 4:54 PM Greg G. mumbled something about the following:

I have first dibs. I'm local (if you call ~50 miles local).
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???