OT: too funny

Dunno when I'll get any from the missus again, but this was just too funny...
Flipping channels and stumbled across "Meercat Manor". One of the family groups is called the "Zappas", but I started joking about the "Zambonis".
Deb said "What, they're clearing the ice between periods?"
I replied "Story of every married man's life."
I think I'm sleeping on the couch...
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 3, 10:52 pm, Dave Balderstone

+1
Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 03 Jan 2010 21:52:03 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone

But the chance to state a truism, a moment of clarity, was worth it, right? You'll just appreciate it that much more when you next get it. <shrug>
-- Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness. --Thomas Paine
Add pictures here
✖