OT: too bad

The older versions of OLE were great. The new Live version sucks. I'm using Agent now.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I've had a couple that posted scurrilous lies about me till they got tired of it. Personal info is limited as I don't use Facebook or Twitter or any social media unless you count newsgroups and Yahoo groups. I'm sure a dedicated hacker could get into whatever files the government might have on me (i.e. security clearances and the like) but I don't stay awake wondering about it.

I have been known to write letters to the editor and even a few columns for our local newspaper, so I'm more likely to find an irate local on my doorstep. That's why God invented Smith & Wesson :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

--------------------------- That's why AstraWeb exists.

Loves binaries.

OE6 for the other stuff.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Well I try to avoid that. Mostly I try to keep positive and not trash anyone too bad. Occasionally though there are those who deserve it.

Well luckily I wasn't denied a job at that point, but who knows when I wasn't even considered. As far as tarring and feathering, it is what it is (I hate that saying but it's true here) and you you have to live with that today.

Luckily,

Reply to
tiredofspam

The older versions of OLE were great. The new Live version sucks. I'm using Agent now. =========================================================================

+1
Reply to
CW

By the same token there are (political N/G ) if you want to air your opinion, I'm just interested in rec.woodworking.

Sal

Reply to
sal