OT: This little girl appears to have potential!

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/3-olds-birthday-dreams-come-true-first-train-221036712--abc-news-parenting.html
To me, if doesn't necessarily seem off-topic, but I posted it that wayjust to be on the safe side. I thinkshe would love woodworking tools!
Bill
On 2/6/2013 10:54 AM, Bill wrote:

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/3-olds-birthday-dreams-come-true-first-train-221036712--abc-news-parenting.html
Very cute! Hope she turns out better than this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

Leon wrote:

I think she already has! : )

HEY! Don't be so harsh. It was a trick question.

LOL. Like and such as'ah we should build our country up and such as.