OT: Things We Never Expected To See On TV

1. Kathy Griffith peristently trying to give Anderson Cooper a hummer on national television after the New Years Eve Ball drop.
(At least feighning it; still, it was pretty odd, and went on and on).
Add pictures here
✖

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBRwXroFwUg

Add pictures here
✖
On 1/1/2013 12:52 AM, Zz Yzx wrote:

She must be at the bottom of her career and desperate.
Add pictures here
✖
tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com> wrote:

Two things
1. Her gay-rar obviously is not working and
2. Her make-up artist is worth every penny he charged her. You should see her with out.
https://www.google.com/search?q=kathy+griffin&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=az7jUJiXO4fC2wWDtIH4CA&ved AkQ_AUoAQ&biwv8&bih’8#biv=i|0;d|PEew5NyVGSpIHM:
Add pictures here
✖
On 1/1/2013 2:54 PM, Leon wrote:

https://www.google.com/search?q=kathy+griffin&hl=en&client=safari&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=az7jUJiXO4fC2wWDtIH4CA&ved AkQ_AUoAQ&biwv8&bih’8#biv=i|0;d|PEew5NyVGSpIHM:
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 13:57:23 -0500, tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com> wrote:

She's been at the bottom of her career her whole career. That's all she does. Like fart jokes, I suppose it's funny the first time you see it as an adolescent. OTOH, Blazing Saddles *was* funny (particularly when they showed it on network TV, without the sound track).
Add pictures here
✖
On Monday, December 31, 2012 11:52:46 PM UTC-6, Zz Yzx wrote:

Yeah - I posted a comment about this on another group. CNN wants us to think they are the most reputable of the news stations. Yet they allow one of their ace newsmen to be seen with her in this situation for two years in a row! Last year she ended in her bra during the same moment, exactly when CNN analyst David Gergen called Anderson to wish him happy new year. This year it just went on and on. I suspect some folks tuned in thinking it was going to be family-rated entertainment - cover the kids eyes!!
Apparently Cooper and Griffith are friends. But as an openly gay, but conservative, news personality he really doesn't need this kind of exposure. I can't imagine what CNN management is thinking.
RonB
Add pictures here
✖

they are the most reputable of the news stations. Yet they allow one of their ace newsmen to be seen with her in this situation for two years in a row! Last year she ended in her bra during the same moment, exactly when CNN analyst David Gergen called Anderson to wish him happy new year. This year it just went on and on. I suspect some folks tuned in thinking it was going to be family-rated entertainment - cover the kids eyes!!

conservative, news personality he really doesn't need this kind of exposure. I can't imagine what CNN management is thinking.

Well, for whatever reason Mr. Cooper wudn't diggin' it at all. And it wasn't funny.
Now, if SNL does the EXACT same bit, it'll be WAY funny. Go figure.
Add pictures here
✖

Nah, SNL hasn't been funny for at least 20 years now.
Add pictures here
✖
On Tuesday, January 1, 2013 9:27:30 PM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Agreed. The newer SNL performers just aren't in the same category as Chevy, Gilda, Dan, John and the early crew. But then the younger folks might be easier to entertain since many of them spend their lives sitting and keying. The old crew had, and used imagination - a dying trait among humans.
RonB
Add pictures here
✖

Closer to 25+.... Once the original cast was gone... I'm sure it was just the cast changes that made the difference.... it couldn't possibly be due to my maturation and my not hanging out in college town bars watching the show on the big projection TVs... ;~)
Add pictures here
✖

Easy to check out: Watch 'em again on YouTube (they're all there) ... if they're still funny to you, so much for your maturation theory. :)
BTW, to me, they are still funny ... particularly John Belushi, Gilda "Roseanne Rosanadana" Radnor, and Jane Curtain: "Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something; if it ain't one thing, it's another." :)
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 1/2/2013 9:17 AM, Swingman wrote:

Yada yada yada yada yada yada Yada yada yada yada yada yada Yada yada yada yada yada yada Yada yada yada yada yada yada Yada yada yada yada yada yada Yada yada yada yada yada yada
What? Ohhhh, That's different. NEVERMIND!
Add pictures here
✖
On 1/1/2013 9:27 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

+1
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
✖
"Zz Yzx" wrote:

It's called comedic timing.
Lew
Add pictures here
✖

they are the most reputable of the news stations. Yet they allow one of their ace newsmen to be seen with her in this situation for two years in a row! Last year she ended in her bra during the same moment, exactly when CNN analyst David Gergen called Anderson to wish him happy new year. This year it just went on and on. I suspect some folks tuned in thinking it was going to be family-rated entertainment - cover the kids eyes!!

conservative, news personality he really doesn't need this kind of exposure. I can't imagine what CNN management is thinking. Cooper conservative? Now *THAT'S* funny!
Add pictures here
✖
On Tuesday, January 1, 2013 10:24:25 PM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Bad word choice. He is certainly among the liberal media. But as an openly gay person, he does not flaunt it like some celebrities or retail chain representatives.
Add pictures here
✖