OT - The Woodworking Channel?

Hello,
I have a speed dial entry set up for www.woodworkingchannel.com in my Opera browser. When I try to use it, I receive an error message that states "Database connect failed". It used to work from there before or from any of the other popular browsers for that matter.
So, currently I can no longer access it from either Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Opera. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Did I fail to hear about any recent changes to the website?
I also tried www.woodworkingchannel.org , which does work. However, it appears to be a somewhat similar, although different website.
Thanks in advance to those who post a reply to the group.
Peter.

http://wayback.archive.org/web /*/http://woodworkingchannel.com has it's last activity on 9 Feb 2011. Art