OT - The Woodworking Channel?

Hello,

I have a speed dial entry set up for

in my Opera browser. When I try to use it, I receive an error message that states "Database connect failed". It used to work from there before or from any of the other popular browsers for that matter.

So, currently I can no longer access it from either Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Opera. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Did I fail to hear about any recent changes to the website?

I also tried

, which does work. However, it appears to be a somewhat similar, although different website.

Thanks in advance to those who post a reply to the group.

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Bogiatzidis

The archive