OT: The Victoria Secret show is Tuesday nite

Damn, I wish I had a DVR!
Dave

Why don't you get someone who has one to record it and send it to you?
David wrote:

(ILO). It is DVD+R only, but other than that works great. My personal movie collection has greatly benefited from having one.
Deb
David wrote:

I don't see how this is Off Topic, since it does deal with wood!
Larry Bud wrote:

Dave
Larry Bud wrote:

Sure. And will you crosscut it and sand it?

--
Will R.
Probably a hand rubbed finish!
WillR wrote:

Dave
WillR wrote:

No but I'll bet he puts a good polish on it.
--
"you can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"