OT: The MUG behind the name.

For those that are interested, the mug shot: http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Aboutme.htm
--
Brian
www.garagewoodworks.com

Oh.... you are a guy. Huh.
Just kidding, but what is it with being in the picture with the pieces you built, like the guy standing beside the 8' shark that he just landed. ;~) Not singling you out, it just reminded me of a lot of other pictures of pieces and their builders/owners standing next to it. Did your wife put up to it? LOL Anyway... the tables came out great.
Leon,
FYI: If you take a shit and put a bunch of smiley faces and LOL's on it, it's still going to be a piece of shit.

;~)

Life is a shit sandwich... The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat..
mac
Please remove [dot]splinters before emailing
mac davis wrote:

[snippage]
OOoooooooooo! I am surely going to turn that into a drip of wisdom from Jo4hn's john. Big time yuks.     :-)     jo4hn

BTY, How is the new saw working out now that you have gotten past the getting acquainted stage. Do you use the built in mobile base much or do you pretty much leave the saw in one spot. How is the riving knife working out?
Garage_Woodworks wrote:

Hey great website! But I did notice one thing that troubled me, the Ryobi box next to the dovetail jig. Tell me it's not so????
Rich
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Thanks! That is the box to my old ryobi finish sander that broke 2-months after owning it (the metal clip that holds the sandpaper broke off). I use the box to hold sandpaper scraps. It also serves as a constant reminder to never buy another ryobi tool.
Garage_Woodworks wrote:

Good reason to keep the box. Stick with Porter Cable. I use my 14.4 cordless drill everyday for the last 5 years and all its needed was new batteries.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Garage_Woodworks wrote:

btw, I had the same jig saw for about a month and it broke. I bought the same Bosch as you have on your bench and love it. Its heavy but for good reason. You get what you pay for.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

"Barry K." <BarryK> wrote in message

Thank you. That's Carmina Burana by Carl Orff. It has been featured in a recent commercial, but i cant remember`which one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF7_PhB9coo

--
Brian
www.garagewoodworks.com

WHAT??????? this cant be! the pic must be a FAKE!!!. everybody knows us woodworker types have scraggly beards and hair growing out of our noses ears and other orafices. and where is the ballcap? we all wear those even on the balmiest 110 degree day with a plain green work shirt. And where is the bifocals? hell you dont even have the prerequisite pencil stuck above the ear~!!!!! yessireee a fake pic indeed! :-]> BTW I hang out at that other site as well. you know the one NCW......? guess who!!!!!!!!! lol
skeez

Well, did you notice that he was crouching down between 2 pieces of furniture? Probably ran into a rabid groomer just before the picture was taken...
mac
Please remove [dot]splinters before emailing
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:50:17 -0700, mac davis

ROFL