OT: The Mirror retracts the abuse photos and the editor quits

Big surprise...NOT! I'd like to know what idiot or group of idiots decided to fake those photos. sigh...
dave
The editor didn't quit, he was sacked....
Pity the photos showing the abuse by the US troops aren't fake as well.....
Graham

:>The editor didn't quit, he was sacked....:> :>Pity the photos showing the abuse by the US troops aren't fake as well.....:> : Some of them are.
Your evidence please?
    -- Andy Barss

Ta Da.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,1216964,00.html
todd

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID8481 http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid '679 and about eleven thousand other sites. Just do a Google search for Boston Globe fake photos.
You *really* need to get out more, Andy. There *are* unbiased news sources in the world, you just have to look for them a bit.
: You *really* need to get out more, Andy. There *are* unbiased news sources in : the world, you just have to look for them a bit.
Your original comment in this thread implied that other photos, aside from the ones BAD started the post on, had been faked. Sorry to have been mislead by your tautological post.
I like your snide tone, though -- very admirable!
    -- Andy Barss

Apparently, you're still mislead. BAD started the post by talking about pictures in the Mirror, which were faked pics of British troops. Doug is referring to pictures from the Boston Globe which are faked pics of US troops raping Iraqi women. But I like the part where you blame your error on Doug. That was brilliant. Now, if you'd actually read the sites from the links Doug and I posted, you'd know what BAD posted and what Doug was referring to were two different things. That's rich coming from someone who just chided someone else for not reading a report.
todd

Apparently the ones printed in the Boston Globe, were.