OT - THE LATEST GENERAL LEE

http://www.sparwood.bc.ca/look%20what%20the%20did%20to%20our%20truck/generallee.jpg.html Sure would haul a lot of wood.
JOAT If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them. - Phil Pastoret
J T wrote:

http://www.sparwood.bc.ca/look%20what%20the%20did%20to%20our%20truck/generallee.jpg.html
Donno 'bout that. Maybe the truck behind her would be better at it.     Gark,     j4
What gets me is as soon as they make a bigger truck, they put a bigger bucket on the shovel that fills it. One scoop, one truck.

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 22:48:06 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Hey, that's my truck. Seriously. Directions to our cabin are "Go to the truck at Sparwood, turn right. When you run out of pavement, turn left."
<grin>
Ken

Ahh, good old Daisy Duke. Now I have a nice warm fuzzy feeling to start my day. Thanks!
Frank