OT. The HELL we are going through because of the storm

For the past month, we've been having heavy rain almost everyday. I've be en sick of all this rain....

But that video hurt like hell, more so than a month's rain. At least I cou ld stop it.

On a side note: Despite the rain, for a few mornings, lately, it's been cl ear enough to do some spraying. I spray outdoors. Sunday morning, I fin ished the rustic gun cabinet and delivered it Sunday afternoon, but haven't assembled it. Pics coming, when I assemble it (maybe this week).

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny