OT. The HELL we are going through because of the storm

http://m.kprcradio.com/onair/walton-and-johnson-51391/its-official-theres-a-huge-storm-13679170/
On Tuesday, June 16, 2015 at 1:04:59 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:

For the past month, we've been having heavy rain almost everyday. I've be en sick of all this rain....
But that video hurt like hell, more so than a month's rain. At least I cou ld stop it.
On a side note: Despite the rain, for a few mornings, lately, it's been cl ear enough to do some spraying. I spray outdoors. Sunday morning, I fin ished the rustic gun cabinet and delivered it Sunday afternoon, but haven't assembled it. Pics coming, when I assemble it (maybe this week).
Sonny